Thursday, July 15, 2010

I'm Back!

Yes, it's true! I'm blogging again! I am not sure what happened to the last six months, but maybe these next several posts will help explain. I know we are now closer to next Christmas than last Christmas, but for my own personal history I'm going to start where I left off after Zach's birthday! So keep looking back to you get to Christmas if you want to see all we have been up to!! I promise I will stay more on top of things from now on!

4 comments:

Stephie said...

You are back! Holy cow when you blog you don't mess around!!! I love reading about all you guys do! I have to take a nap now cuz you all have been busy!! ;o) xoxo

Tristen said...

Funny Stephie. Just wanted to make sure I commented on every single new post you did! I hope I didn't miss any. They were all awesome!

Unknown said...

i am soooo glad you are back!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness Tiff! That was a lot of work! Good job.
I loved reading about your busy, fun life!
Camp looks like it was a blast. They called the perfect person for the job.
All your kids are adorable as always.