Monday, July 19, 2010

California Here We Come


After about 11 hours in the car with six kids & only one stop we made it to the BEACH!! The kids were so excited to finally be there! We brought my nephew, Bodie along with us & he was a trooper! This was Rylee & Bodie's first time on a beach!
Grandpa Den & Bodie Dennis


I won't tell you all the snacks & treats I let the kids eat in the car to survive such a long drive. And Bodie may or may not have been this messy before getting to the beach, but let's just pretend this is all sand! He did love it & there was sand everywhere, but look at that smile!!


Kourtney & Whitley

Gunnar loving the beach!!

Zach & Rylee loved playing in the sand
Jess & Sabrina striking a pose

Santa Monica Pier

We made it to the hotel around 9:00 and the first thing the kids wanted to do was swim! My kids would live in the water if I let them!!

1 comment:

Tristen said...

I am sad we missed the beach part of cali.