Thursday, July 15, 2010

Rylee's 4th Birthday


Thanks to Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Rylee has become a big Minnie fan! So for her birthday this year it was all things 'Minnie"


We had her first friend birthday party! She was so excited to have all her friends come over! It was so funny to watch her be the hostess! She loved it!

Her Minnie Mouse cake! It's not quite what I had visioned when I started, but it turned out ok. I'm so glad Tristen was there to help me out!! She saved the day with her talent!!


She surprised us by literally taking a bite out of her cake!!


Happy Birthday Rylee! You have been a complete joy for four wonderful years! We all love you so much and are so grateful you. You complete us!! Rylee is a smart little girl who has learned so much this year & is growing up way too fast for her dad & mom! She makes us smile each and every day & we can't get enough of her!!

2 comments:

Tristen said...

Not really sure I saved anything, you are the mastermind and I am just the apprentice. It was a great party!

Unknown said...

What would we do with out M-I-C-K-E-Y
M-O-U-S-E? I love that we had a mickey and minnie birthday this year,