Thursday, July 15, 2010

Girls Camp

I got called to be the Stake Camp Director this year for girls camp! I had some wonderful women who helped me out and we had the most amazing time at camp. We were lucky enough to be able to go to Heber Valley Camp, and I think all the hours we spent preparing we worth it! It was definitely an experience I will never forget. Our theme was "A Hero I Know" Each ward was a different super hero! Our stake leaders were "The Incredibles"! I had way too much fun creating decorations and gifts to go along with our theme!










Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tristen said...

That is so freaking awesome! It sounds like a blast! I love the Incredibles.

Unknown said...

You seriously are an "Incredible," there is NO doubt about it. sorry, your secret is out. . . that explains how you do everything!