Thursday, July 15, 2010

Summer Fun

Kourtney has found her new love in life - cheerleading!! She is now cheering four days a week getting ready for some competition at the end of the year! Even though she is exhausted & getting a few bumps and bruises, she is loving it!



Zach's baseball games!! He had a fun season, and got to pitch & catch a few times! He is such an athlete, pretty much anything he tries he does well at. After one of his games, I told him he played well. His reply - "I know!" Such humility!
Rylee loved to cheer on her brothers! She knew their uniform numbers so she could point them out at any given time!

Rylee & Zach improved so much this year at swimming! They both loved their swimming lessons! Rylee even let us drop her off the diving board! She was so proud of herself!




When Chad goes out of town I let the kids who still want to sleep in my bed. This is what I woke up to one morning! Rylee loves her big brother!!

Tristen & I got together while our husbands were out of town and tried to have some fun with our kids! We had a dutch oven dinner, roasted marshmallows & starbursts, and some of us slept outside! I think everyone had fun, but we were all tired the next day! Tris & I even managed to get some crafting done! Those pictures will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Tristen said...

Awesome! You are such a fun mom! Thanks for letting me crash the party! My kids had so much fun!

Unknown said...

ok, bodie is going to be soooo jealous that Rylee is sleeping with Zach!
You and Tris had a sleepover?? How fun!