My great-grandparents and grandparents are buried in Forest Lawn Cemetery. It is a very famous and beautiful cemetery. It has several large statues & a stain glass replica of Da Vinci's Mona Lisa, and also a beautiful painting of Jerusalem & the crucifixion. We were planning on going to visit the cemetery the first day we were in California, but that happened to be the anniversary of Michael Jackson's death and he is also buried here in Forest Lawn so we decided to wait a day to avoid the crowds.
Some of the flowers and gifts people had brought to Michael Jackson's grave! I'm a fan, but that is just crazy!!
2 comments:
tiffany,
that was an awesome post! I didn't know you were a California girl! My mom lives in glendale and I was raised in Glendora...right up the 210 freeway!
Your kids are so adorable and have grown so much! Let us know when you are in Kuna...i would love to see you.
love,
aunt liz
What a small world! We will let you know, right now we don't have any plans, but we will keep you posted
Post a Comment