Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Snow Day

I know we are all sick of the snow now, but back on Dec. 21st my kids were jumping for joy!! It was supposed to be their last day of school before Christmas break, but we woke up to a couple feet of snow! I actually braved the roads and got the girls to school just to be told school had been cancelled!! They had a great time playing outside most of the day - it was a good thing, because of course I had some last minute wrapping I had planned on doing that day!

Jess & Kourtney jumped off the deck into the beautiful snow!!


3 comments:

Tristen said...

I didn't realize you guys got so much snow! Looks like a blast. I love snow days.

Unknown said...

That is a TON of snow! I think we skyped that day:)

Kathryn said...

We just got that much snow again last night! Too bad I'm not brave enough to jump off my balcony!! But it is the middle of March now and I'm getting weary of the cold and snow!!!