Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snow Canyon

The kids & I headed to St. George last weekend with my parents & the Sansom family! Friday we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to Snow Canyon! It was beautiful and the kids had a blast climbing and hiking!
Rylee & Jovie were posing left & right and asking me to take their pictures - they are both adorable!!
Zach & Steve were great sports to put up with all of the girls!! Zach loved hiking - he & Grace ran most of the time! If I could have just half his energy that would be nice!
Kourtney & TrinityBeus & Sansom Girls
Jess actually asked me to take this picture - she usually runs when I get the camera out!
Adorable baby Indy!!
My Beautiful Girls

Jovie & Rylee Peace bro!

I'm on the top of the world!!!
Steve & Grace were the only ones brave enough to climb this!!
Zach deep in thoughtOur fearless hikers!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

looks sooooooooooooooooo fun tiff!! glad you got to get away!