Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Christmas Festivities



Zach & Rylee making our traditions cheese balls!!

Rylee was so excited to be Mary in our family nativity. She took her role very seriously. Her & Luke were the perfect Mary & Joseph!

Christmas Sunday - my kids love getting their picture taken can you tell?
Christmas Eve - I love this picture except for Zach's eyes are closed & I took this with Jessica's really cheap camera and so the quality isn't great (lots of red-eye that I tried to fix but it just looked worse)
We had some football pictures printed up for Gunnar's room from this past season.
Jess was so excited for her adorable new coat & her Kindle! She read three books that weekend!!

Kourtney got a new Ipod - another big hit!!
And Zach got the mega Nerf gun he wanted!! His face says it all!!
Rylee couldn't believe she got all those princesses AND Jessie!!

My sisters & I all made these minky blankets for our kids! They were a big hit!! Zach is still thanking me - saying it is his best Christmas preset ever!! And Rylee tells me everyday how much she loves her soft yellow blanket!!
Happy New Year!!! The 3 older kids were all with my wonderful parents for New Year's Eve so we just had Zach & Rylee. We cheated and celebrated at 10 & then went to bed early! Chad is really rubbing off on me I guess!!


3 comments:

Tristen said...

Fun Christmas pictures. Glad to see I'm not the only one behind on blog and posting Christmas in March. I love that your kids don't smile in pics. It's hilarious and I am sure somewhat annoying to you.

Unknown said...

I still can't believe you guys and your minky blanket making mania. I needed a break just after doing ONE! I love how Jess loves to read!

Kathryn said...

What a cute Mary and Joseph we had this year! Well, every year! I a little biased! Fun memories Tiff! Your kids will really appreciate these photos when they are parents!