These pictures were taken by a guy name Shane who took several pictures of the Spanish Fork Football team. He got some great ones of Gunnar & I ordered several of them for Christmas!

Gunnar was able to play fullback on the varsity team this year & was given the nickname of 'juggernaut'! Definition: a massive inexorable force that seems to crush everything in its way!! This picture below is our favorite!! Gunnar doing what he does best - clearing a path for his teammate!

Gunnar also enjoyed running the ball quite a bit this year!

These were taken by my friend Debi - I had some serious camera issues this year, my camera finally died the day of Zach's last game. Thanks, Debi for saving the day!
Zach's team won every game again this season - yes, Zach has yet to experience a loss in a football game in the four years he has played!! Crazy I know!!

1 comment:
How do you get Chad to smile in a picture? Have him pose with his champion of a football player son!! ALL those pictures are amazing! They are going to love those for the rest of their lives!! It makes me excited to watch my boys play ball.
P.S. Are you putting ideas into Bodie's head when I am not around, he wakes up asking to go to "Tiff's house" every other day.
Post a Comment