For Pi Day - March 14 (3/14) I made our usual chicken pot pie & then I bought a Key Lime Meringue pie!!

Zach must love Rylee a lot - she wanted him to put this headband on & he did! He wasn't too happy about me taking his picture though & he's really not going to be happy when he sees that I put it on our blog:)

We celebrated St. Patrick's Day in St. George this year with my parents, the Sansom family, & two of Gunnar's friends. Tara & I tried to make as many green things as we could! It was all very yummy - Chicken Alfredo (the sauce & noodles were green), broccoli, grapes, green garlic bread, & a green salad! Then we had green cupcakes & pie for dessert!!

Zach & Grace
1 comment:
So fun. I wish I could have been there. It looks amazing!!
Post a Comment