Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rylee's New Room!

This month we moved Rylee into a bed, it was rough in the beginning for Rylee, mom & Jess, who is Rylee's second mom! But now she is back to sleeping all night and 3 hour naps during the day! Allelujah! We were getting ready to put the crib back up after a week having to lay with her for several hours until she was really, deeply asleep! And then keeping her in her room once she realized, she could get off the bed and open the door by herself! Now she loves bedtime, she runs in the bathroom and brushes her teeth, grabs her favorite book - "Fancy Nancy" to read, and then jumps in bed! She loves her room, especially all the horses!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! It is so adorable Tiff and Mom!!!! She is growing up way too fast! I love the pictures, the boots you painted pink, everything!! Can't wait to see it in person someday.

Kathryn said...

It turned out really cute, Tiff!! Glad to hear that Rylee is finally sleeping through the night for you!

Tara said...

Tiff that room is so cute, i love it. YOu did an Amazing job. Can't wait to see it in person.

Tristen said...

I love it! I can't wait to come out to your house and see it. I can't believe that Rylee is big enough to be in that bed. Holy smokes, they grow up fast. It's adorable Tiff, but no surprise there.