Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Morn at the Beus!

Easter morning was a little hectic with 9:00 am church, but I managed to snap a few shots before we raced out the door! We woke Rylee up about 10 minutes before I took this picture, she couldn't figure out what was going on!



Following in my fabulous father's footsteps I gave gratitude journals to everyone in my family for Easter with a special note inside reminding them why I am grateful for them. Jess was the only one who really appreciated it I think! Hopefully the others will catch on one day!




Rylee wanted to be the photographer here not the photographee! I caved, and this is the result! She is no Kathryn, but she shows potential!



5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Tiff, this is Telisa and oh my gosh your kids are adorable!! I love that you gave them gratitude journals. They are so so so so so so blessed to have you for a Mother!!

Tristen said...

They all look so cute in their Easter outfits! We didn't get the chance for pictures before church and the kids fell asleep on the way home from church, so pictures were out all together. Maybe next week we can reenact it.

Kim said...

I love all your new pictures!! They are awesome! What a great idea to do gratitude journals!! I was really stumped on what to do for the kids this year! Nice one!

Tara said...

Tiff I love the pictures. I think the gratitude journals was brilliant, of course sweet Jessica loved it. Black and white I love your easter colors.

Kricket said...

Hi Beus,
What fun pictures and I love the idea of the gratitude journal in the basket. I saw your blog address on Aunt Liz's blog. Hope you don't mind.
Kricket