I'm dying here!! You are too fun and your kids too cute! I was just telling Mom yesterday that we would be getting pictures of your green day. I love them! I also love the 'LUCK' board. Did your kids take pictures of you?
Hey Tiff! I was thrilled to see your blog on Tara's! Your family is adorable and growing up so fast! I will send you an invite to our blog...can I add you as a link?
Hey! This is Jana. I sure miss seeing you at bunko! Your fam looks so cute and your baby sure is growing up too fast! Hope you dont mind that I add you to my blog! See ya!
6 comments:
I'm dying here!! You are too fun and your kids too cute! I was just telling Mom yesterday that we would be getting pictures of your green day. I love them! I also love the 'LUCK' board. Did your kids take pictures of you?
Hey Tiff! I was thrilled to see your blog on Tara's! Your family is adorable and growing up so fast! I will send you an invite to our blog...can I add you as a link?
You guys are too cute! Happy Birthday to Jess today!!!
I love the green Day it is so fun. Your kids are too cute like always.
Hey! This is Jana. I sure miss seeing you at bunko! Your fam looks so cute and your baby sure is growing up too fast! Hope you dont mind that I add you to my blog! See ya!
Seriously, Rylee is the cutest thing in the world. I love it how she just hams it up for picture time. She cracks me up. I love all the green!
Post a Comment