Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Festivities

Rylee loved coloring her eggs for the first time! She actually liked the splash she made each time she dropped her eggs in the cup, but she was facinated when they came out in color!


The kids are pretty much pros at this now! I didn't even have to help!


Annual Easter Egg hunt!! Grace & Zach were the big winners! They were both gracious enough to put some back in hiding so the others could have a few eggs in their baskets! Jovie & Rylee just needed a few eggs and a big audience to entertain and they were happy!





2 comments:

Stephie said...

All these pics are awesome! I wish I could have been there with all of you guys! I also wish I was a kid again and could go on and Easter egg hunt!

Tristen said...

So cute Tiff! Thanks for letting us crash your house so the kids could get a real Easter egg hunt.