Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Birthday!

Rylee surprised me for my birthday by coming in my room at 3:10 am! That is the actual time I was born all those years ago! That was the first time she had gotten out of bed at night! She had a messy diaper and after I changed it wanted to go outside! What a way to start the day!


Jess & Kourtney were very sweet to make cupcakes and brownies for me! Jess actually fit 33 candles on one cupcake! What a girl!

Despite the early wake up call, several hours at the school for parent teacher conferences, not getting the nap I had planned and the Jazz losing, it was a great birthday! Thanks for all the phone calls & gifts! I am a lucky girl!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Mom and Telisa here, we absolutely love them! Finally some pictures of you!! You're gorgeous! I am glad you had a good birthday cuz that was a pretty horrific Jazz game. We love you and are off to the doctor!

Stephanie said...

Lookin good at the age of 33!