This year at Dad's golf tournament we brought the whole gang! Rylee didn't really drive the golf cart, but Kourtney really did ride in the back like that for most of the day!
It was so fun to play with my boys and also have my girls there with us. We also had our friend Randy on our team. Of course all the boys played well, and I was so excited that we actually used four of my shots! A definite improvement from last year!
Jess took these pictures for us! She was our photographer that day!
Two future PGA player - Gunnar & Zach Beus!
This is my favorite shot of the day! The kids all watching Gunnar tee off!
Thanks Dad for letting us play in your tournament again! We had a great time!
2 comments:
Those are some amazing pics!
I love the golfing family pictures. You have the greatest kids. I've said it before and I will say it again - I want to be you when I grow up.
Post a Comment