Our theme for girls camp this year was "How the West was One". Each ward picked a ranch name - we were the Lucky Sisters Ranch. We had a fun time decorating ourselves and our dorms in green!
One of my favorite parts of girls camp is all the fun games we play. Here the girls are playing "Curses"For the life of me I can't get this picture turned. Sorry, it is a cute picture of Jess just waking up to a decorated bed because she was one of the first girls to fall asleep! She is definitely Chad's daughter - first to bed, first to wake up!
See if you can spot Jess in this picture! (She is the front left)What's girls camp without a crazy hair do! I let one of the girls do my hair and this was the result. It looked a lot cuter on some of the other girls, I guess I'm a little too old and my hair is a little too short to pull this look off!
2 comments:
You are so beautiful
You look like Sanjaya. Except you don't drive me crazy.
Post a Comment