Our little Kourtney Marie turned 11 on July 16th. We were in Lake Powell for her birthday this year, so we had her party a few days before we left. She had it all planned out and invitations made a month in advance. She came up with all the ideas for a craft, decorations, games, everything! She really put a lot of work into it and it turned out great! First on the schedule was making flip flops then swimming in the pond. She actually pushed a few of her friends in who were a little nervous about swimming with Chad's ginormous fish!
Gunnar and his friends are not quite sure they want to get in!
Opening presents
More swimming!
Pizza, Cake & Ice cream!!
More swimming!
Playing night games
And last, but not least, making smores! It was a very long eventful day! 15 girls can sure make alot of noise & a big mess! I hope everyone had fun, Kourtney did a great job as the party planner and host! Happy Birthday, Kourtney!! We love you!
It looks like SO much fun! Oh to be young like that again! Maybe Kourtney can help me plan Jack's b-day party!!! I need help in that department!! Happy Birthday to you, Kourtney! We love you!
3 comments:
It looks like SO much fun! Oh to be young like that again! Maybe Kourtney can help me plan Jack's b-day party!!! I need help in that department!! Happy Birthday to you, Kourtney! We love you!
Telisa here, you are freaking unbelievable. Treavor and I can't believe all that you do. How fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously. Can I hire you to do my boys birthday parties??
Post a Comment