Saturday, March 28, 2009

Jessica Anne

I love Jessica Anne because:
She knows who she is and is true to herself.
She makes everyone around her happy because of her sweet spirit and her quick whit!
She gives 110% to everything she does.
She has more determination than any one I know!
She always knows when I need help, and is there for me when I need her!
She is adaptable - she is able to have fun whether she is hanging out with her mom, aunts, and grandma, or her friends, or her little nieces and nephews!
She is sensitive to other people's needs.
She is a choice daughter of her Heavenly Father
She loves to sing & dance! (but she doesn't want anybody to know that, so don't tell anyone)
She makes me laugh!
She is a spiritual giant - it radiates through her outward appearance.
She is our angel, and we love her with all our hearts!! Happy 13th birthday, Jess!!

5 comments:

Shane, Liz and all the Crew said...

Happy be lated Birthday Jess! It seems like just a few weeks ago you turned 12!

how lucky you are to have such a fun mom who loves you and a great dad who takes good care of you!

hope it was a great party!

love,
aunt liz

Stephanie said...

I Love Jessica--I have really enjoyed her in my sunday school class, she has come out of her shell well since January anyway. Happy Birthday!!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Jessica! Your mom is so right with her tribute! I agree 100% with everything!!!

Kathryn said...

She still is generous with her hugs and I love yous to her Grandma Kat! She's an angel girl!

Tristen said...

Jessica, it's no lie, you are amazing!! We all love you to pieces. Happy Birthday!