Mosiah 2:6 - "And they pitched their tents round about the temple, every man having his tent with the door thereof towards the temple, that thereby they might remain in their tents and hear the words which King Benjamin should speak unto them."
I got this idea off of sugardoodle.net - to set up a tent for Conference weekend and listen to the words of our prophet and leaders just like they did in the Book of Mormon. It was a big hit with the kids! My only complaint was that is was even harder to get the kids to sit still and listen, but I definitely think this is a new Beus family tradition!
I got this idea off of sugardoodle.net - to set up a tent for Conference weekend and listen to the words of our prophet and leaders just like they did in the Book of Mormon. It was a big hit with the kids! My only complaint was that is was even harder to get the kids to sit still and listen, but I definitely think this is a new Beus family tradition!

4 comments:
Once again - you are supermom! You always know how to make everything bigger, badder and awesome!
Wonderful idea!!Maybe Dad and I will watch Conference in a tent next Fall!
Seriously, I love that idea!! You are so stinkin fun!!!!
That looks so fun Tiff!
Your Cake was seriously AMAZING!!
Post a Comment