Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Grandma Joan

We love you Grandma & miss you more than ever!
I have always felt a special bond with my Grandma perhaps it is because our birthdays are only four days apart with her mother's being the day before mine. We were both tomboys growing up and would much rather be out playing with the boys than in the house playing dolls or dress ups with the girls. She was an avid journal writer and I have tried to follow in her footsteps. We also both share a love of horses, even though I can't ride like she once did, I still have that dream! Thank you Grandma for all that you have done for me and taught me! I love you and miss you!

3 comments:

Kim said...

That's awesome, Tiffany!

Unknown said...

Sometimes I still think she will be there when I go home. I love your entry about her and I miss her too!

Tristen said...

I love that Tiff. I miss her too. Sometimes I can still hear her saying, "Hi!" in her very sweet high voice.