For the last several Christmas' we have made cheeseballs to give out to our neighbors, and it has quickly become of the kids favorite things about Christmas. I give them each a bowl and they help measure out all the ingredients & then they get to dig their hands in (don't worry I make them all scrub their hands first!) and make the cheeseballs! They are great helpers & the finish product is YUMMY!!
This year Rylee decided she was big enough to help, but after she saw the kids dig their hands into the bowls, she decided she just wanted to watch! There was no way she was stinking her hand in that stuff!
Gunnar is always the first one to ask me when we are going to make cheeseballs! He loves them!! I am so glad that he is still such a great helper, he grated all the cheese for me (by grate I mean cut up and put in the food processor!) He also made sure I wasn't going to give them all away. He carefully made ours the biggest! Not quite the true spirit of Christmas we were looking for, but I guess I can't blame him, they are yummy.
4 comments:
Cheeseballs are a great idea! Do you have a particular recipe you use?
I was so glad to be there to make one! You blow me away by all your creativity and festivities! I love it!!!!
I'm so glad we got one! They are fabulous!
So fun, Tiffany! I love it all!
Post a Comment