It's that time of year again for the kids elementary school's birthday! It was founded in the 50's so every year on it's birthday we have a fun spirit week - today was 50's day! Since I had to go help out at the school today I thought it would be fun for Rylee to dress up also. I made a few adjustments to a poodle skirt I made several years ago for Jess & Rylee was set. She was so excited, as you can see from these pictures. We rented "Grease" over the weekend to get the kids in the right frame of mind - and so they would believe me when I told them this was really how they dressed in the 50's! Zach had the 'cool factor' down pat! Kourtney was being a little camera shy for some odd reason this morning, but she looked pretty dang cute also! Stay tuned for the rest of the week's fun - crazy day, backwards day, pj's day, & school spirit day!

3 comments:
Zach definitely has the cool thing going on! Rylee looks darling! So does Kourtney, but it doesn't look like she knows it!
Could she be any cuter? What would you do without Rylee?? She is a doll. I love the outfit.
I love that they watched "Grease." You are the coolest Mom!
Post a Comment