Monday, November 3, 2008

Super Bowl Champs!

Zach's football season is winding down and he has loved every minute of it! His team went undefeated - winning the Super Bowl 42 - 19! He plays middle linebacker, wide receiver and running back! After we got home from his Superbowl I found a paper with his goals for the game. It said - I will make at least 2 tackles. I will run hard and work hard. I thought that was so cute, and he did just that! He actually several tackles, but who's keeping track!! His last game for the year will be this Saturday where he will be playing in the Pro Bowl for his league! He is pretty excited for that!This poor kid didn't know what hit him!
Zach doesn't get to run the ball too much but on this play he ended up carrying about 3 defensive players for several yards before they were finally able to take him down!
Way to go Chiefs!!






1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm glad I was able to see one game anyway! Go Zach!