Monday, November 3, 2008

Kourtney's Room Makeover

A few months ago Kourtney & Jess started talking about redoing their rooms. At first I said no, and then I thought it might be fun, so the searching for the perfect new bedspreads began! We looked online, at every store we went to for about a month and finally found one that they both loved! So the transformations began! Both rooms had new colors painted on the walls, new curtains hung, we painted frames, magnet boards & name boards, and then for Jess' new look we painted her desk, chair & nightstand! It was ALOT more work than I had originally planned, and it took ALOT longer than I wanted, but I am so happy to say that they are FINALLY DONE (minus a few knobs & pictures hung in Jess' room that I need some help with)!! The following are pictures of Kourtney's Monkey Room. I will post some pictures of Jess' when we get her pictures up - sorry! Now on to Zach's room - I just got a great bed for him on ksl.com so for his birthday next week we are turning his hunting room into a sports room - pictures coming soon!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute Tiff! And so much work!! WOW!

Kim said...

SOOO CUTE! I love it!!!!! Way to go!

Kathryn said...

It turned out great Tiff! Can't wait to see the rest of the rooms!! Hopefully for you, these rooms will last til they get married!