We started a new tradition this year by having a Halloween Family Home Evening. I made a Spooky Dinner and we carved our pumpkins! The kids are getting much better at carving their pumpkins by themselves - which is so much more enjoyable than me carving them all by myself! But they really don't like cleaning them out - Gunnar was the only one who cleaned and carved his all by himself!

Let the carving begin!

Gunnar busy at work - he tried something different this year and cut out the bottom of his pumpkin! I think it is easier to clean it out that way!

Gunnar's Masterpiece!

Once I got Zach's all cleaned out he designed and carved his all by himself

He was very proud of his finished product! Way to go Zach!

This is Jessica's pumpkin! She wouldn't pose for a picture - wonder where she got that from?!

Kourtney really took her time with her pumpkin, in fact by the time she was done I forgot to take a picture of the finished product! Oops! It looked really great, you'll just have to trust me on this one!

I just went out and took this picture of her pumpkin - I was feeling guilty for forgetting to capture her finished product! It has shriveled a little bit, but I think you can see what a great job she did!

I have decided that two is my favorite age - everything (well almost everything) Rylee does right now is so fun and cute. She loves everything! And she is finally starting to really talk. She kept saying "my pumpkin", "cute pumpkin". She was just fascinated with the whole night! She was so proud of her pumpkin, she did not want us to put it out on the front porch, she just wanted to carry it around for awhile!
1 comment:
Yea Tiff!! Thanks for the blogs!! I was missing your posts!
Post a Comment