
We had a blast this weekend tending Trinity, Grace & Jovie! It started Friday afternoon when I got the girls from Tara and headed to Zach's first football game of the year! The girls quickly got bored watching guys hit each other and found something much better to do to pass the time!!

Kourtney doing Trinity's hair & Trinity doing Jess' hair!

Rylee doing Jovie's hair

& Jovie doing Rylee's hair. They were hilarious. One of them would sit down and the other would play with her hair and then they would both say "done" and they would switch places. They did this about twenty times! It was hilarious!!

Trinity braiding Kourtney's hair

Our little cowgirls! They had so much fun mimicking each other's every move!!

4 comments:
Jovie and Rylee are so stinkin cute, I can't stand it. Mindy says she hopes her little girl looks like Rylee. Don't we all. . .
I love the pink cowgirl hats! Could those two look more like their dads? It's hilarious!
Tiffany you are awesome the girls had the best time with you,I am so grateful that you were willing to watch my girls Thank you so much. The pictures are so cute I need copies.
Oh man, that is adorable!!! The cutest cowgirls ever! I need copy also!!
Post a Comment