Sunday, August 24, 2008

First Day of School

Summer is officially over at the Beus house!! Jess started her first day of Junior High on Tuesday. She looks like she is scared to death in this picture, but she is really just mad at me for wanting to take her picture! What kind of mom wants to take their daughters picture on her first day of Junior high, I mean really! How bad am I? She made it through the day without too much drama - she got lost once and struggled with her locker a little bit, but for the most part she loved it!! Gunnar, Kourtney & Zach started school the next day. Gunnar is way too cool to pose for a picture, and I was too slow to sneak up on him, so I'll have to post one when I get one of him - the little stinker!! And then here is Kourtney & Zach so excited to start school, they were more than happy to pose for me, but in too much of a hurry to get to school that this was the best I could get! Rylee could not figure out where everyone had gone! She called for Zach for awhile and when he finally came home she ran to the door to hug him and then never left his side until bedtime! She loves her big brother!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

If I only I was that cool when I started school. How is it to have some peace and quite during the day?

Tristen said...

Why are Jess and Gunnar too cool for pictures already? That can't happen! Don't they know you?