It has only been a month since I last had a moment to blog anything, but it seems like a year! I have missed reading everyone's blog and sharing our happenings with all of you, but life has been more than crazy! I have finally found a minute to do a little catch up, I really don't have too many pictures, but lots to share! Now that the kids are in school I may be able to stay caught up a little better!!
4 comments:
Thanks for the entire page of blog updates! I loved all of them. Especially the girls doing each others hair.
I always really enjoy reading about your family's happenings!
The other day I was sent a link to your mom and dad's blog and from there I linked to yours and read a bit. I hope you don't mind if I come by every so often to look at pictures of your gorgeous children (and their parents) and catch up on your lives.
--Angela (Fellingham) Webb
I know I'm late but I wanted to wish Gunnar a Happy Belated Birthday! I dropped the ball...sorry!
Post a Comment