Wednesday, May 28, 2008

We Will Rock You!!

I bought "Rockband" a few weeks ago and hid it away to surprise the kids on the last day of school, but when we had my whole family over for a farewell dinner for Telisa, I couldn't resist getting it out! To say the least it was a huge hit! Everyone took turns on all the instruments and let's just say the Peters family rocks!! Who knew that Treavor could sing? He has been hiding his light under a bushel!
Jess loved the drums and guitar!

You go girl!!

The table became a perfect stage for the guitar players!!
Trin managed to smile for the camera while concentrating very hard on playing the drums
The "C"- Rocks (Cousin's Rock) Band!
Grandma giving it a try!

We even got Grandpa to join the band!
Rylee decided she had watched enough and wanted to be part of the action also!




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for getting out Rock Band early!!! I had so much fun staying with you!!

Kathryn said...

That was fun, especially watching Grandpa sing with his granddaughters!

Tara said...

Thank you for hosting everybody and letting us destroy your house, rock band was a blast it was so fun! Great gift MOM.

Tristen said...

I'm sorry I missed girls' night! Rockband was fun that day, especially Dad and Treavor singing, I think that was my favorite, they were pretty good!

joanna said...

Tiffany- This is Joanna Beus(married to Jeff Beus)...just stopped in and recongized a face, Telisa. Is she your sister? Did she go to Brighton High? Anyway, just wanted to say hi to you and your cute family. And hope all is well with you guys.