While I was at Tristen's house Saturday night my wonderful kids made a mural for me on our driveway! They worked for hours on it and the pictures don't do it justice, but I thought I would share a few with you. This first one says "Happy Mother's Day" with all their signatures! Then they continued down the driveway with some reasons why they love me & great drawings to go along!
"You buy us everything we need (and want)" with a picture of the swing set I got for Mother's Day (yes I got a swing set for Mother's Day - Chad has been promising the kids a swing set ever since we moved into our house almost 3 years ago. I figured if I told him that is what I wanted for mother's day, he would finally take the plunge and get a swing set. It worked - we went Saturday morning and picked out a fabulous swing set. It will be here the day after the kids get out of school for the summer!!)
"You take us to the dentist when we have cavities!" I don't know if this was a compliment or a slam on me!
"You always keep us up and running"
"Thanks for all the money you spend on us"
"You cheer us up when we are sad"
"You give us food"
"You go to all my softball games"
"You drive us everywhere!"
"You send us to school!"
"You make us smile"
Thank you Chad, Gunnar, Jessica, Kourtney, Zachary & Rylee for a wonderful Mother's Day! I love you all!
3 comments:
Tiffany, thank you so much for all you hard work putting this amazing project together!! All you hard work payed off. It was hung up last night in my bedroom before I went to bed. So, now it is the first thing I see in the morning and the last thing I see before I go to sleep. I just stayed in bed this morning and just starred at it! I love it so much and will always treasure it! I love you so much. I think now you finally know how much!!!
Your kids are so cute!! I love the picture with you and your children! Did Chad take it? I love Mother's Day!!
So cute Tiff. You have great kids! I'm glad they did something so great for their amazing super mom!
Post a Comment