Rylee is binky free! Monday we cut the tips off her binkies, when nap time rolled around I got them out to give to her - she took one look at them and said' "uh oh, yucky". I ask her if she wanted to throw them away, she jumped off her bed and ran and put them in the trash! I couldn't believe it, I thought for sure she would fight a little bit! I put her back in bed and that is when she freaked out - I think she thought if she threw them away I wouldn't make her take a nap. Well, an hour later and several attempts to get her to stay in her bed, I rocked her to sleep. She went to bed great that night and every night since. The hard part is still her naps. She was so good to just get in bed and go to sleep, now she wants to play or have me lay with her. But she has never once asked for her binky! I don't know why I waited this long, I think it has been much harder on me than her! Way to go Rylee! Next step potty training - I'll let you know how that goes!
5 comments:
Awesome Tiff! I hope we don't live in an apartment when I have to take the binky away from Bodie, my poor neighbors.
Alright Tiff!! Way to go. It is way harder for us than them. I figured that out too! Nap time is harder and I need to do a lot more rocking to sleep. But that is so awesome that she just said uh-oh yucky! Too cute! I can't wait to see you guys!
Congratulations! Its amazing that if they have to throw it away themselves they don't question it. I thought the same thing with Anthony wish I had done it sooner.
Tiff that means Jovie is next it going to get ugly wish me luck when that day comes
Congratulations Rylee!! Way to go! Pyper has really stepped up on the binky thing. I'm going to have a rough time taking that away. Yikes. Good job Tiff.
Post a Comment