We took a girls trip to meet Lincoln Mitchell Van Leeuwen in April, but because Telisa had flown here for Grandpa's funeral we ended up flying home with her! And what happens when you fly with three little ones & five adults - all the babies fall asleep! We had so much fun shopping, laughing, eating, crafting & just being together! It was way too quick of a trip!
It down poured for hours one afternoon & of course we decided to go shopping!! We literally were drenched from head to toe just from running from the curb to the entrance! Mom was the brave one who parked the car & had to run the furthest! Go Big Red!!
The last day we were there the wind was blowing like crazy!!! It made for a very fun plane ride home!!

3 comments:
Oh my goodness, great pictures! I LOVE GIRLS TRIPS!!! Especially with my favorite people in the whole world!!! LOVE my sister and Mama so dang much!
I don't have any of these pictures! I'm so glad you blogged it! It was great trip! I'm glad we're still alive!!!
That was such a fun trip!!!! Oh man, I am still thinking about it and wishing it lasted a month or so. You guys are the best for coming out!!
Post a Comment