Sunday, June 3, 2012

A little this, and a little that

This one is a classic!  
One of my 'new jobs' this year was to help with all the ranch shipments (aka horse semen) we sent out three days a week!  Most of the time it just meant taking them to Fed Ex or UPS but every once in awhile I would have to take them to the airport.  On this particular day I had four helpers & they were so excited to take this box into the airport, if they only knew what was in the box, don't know if they would have been so excited!!
Rylee & Jovie at Pyper's Fairy birthday party!!
Rylee's Kindergarten graduation & program.  
Here she is with her amazing teacher Mrs. Farr, we are going to miss her so much!  I have never had a child cry when school ended, I actually even got teary eyed watching my baby finish her first year of school!  Next year I know I will get even more teary eyed watching my oldest finish his last year of school!!

Zach at the Hershey's Track Meet.  He did a great job!  It was so fun to spend the afternoon cheering him on!!  He won several races & his relay team took third place!



Kourtney & her new puppy Boss!  The kids were so excited to get a new puppy this spring, me not so much!  He has actually been a pretty good puppy until this week - he has now taken up chewing everything he can get to!  I'm trying to be patient, but when he pulls out all my flowers that we just planted it's really hard!
Kourtney keeps reminding us that we have completely dropped the ball with her because we haven't taught her to drive yet (she isn't even 14, patience my young one!!) I finally caved the other day & let her drive in the baseball parking lot from one parking spot to another one!  Not quite what she had in mind, but it was pretty scary for me.  Chad is the designated driving instructor in our house for a reason,  I don't have the stomach for it!!
Jessica earned her Young Woman Medallion the Sunday before her 16th birthday!  Way to go Jess!!  She has had everything done for over a year except for finishing the Book of Mormon.  I finally had to get mean & told her that if she didn't finish before her birthday, no driver's license!  Yep, that did it!  We are so proud of her and the wonderful young woman that she is!!
   
Gunnar & his prom date.  Not too thrilled about the dress choice, but I think Gunnar looks very handsome!!  They had a fun night.
Gunnar and his sweet, beautiful girlfriend Jessa!!  I need to remember this for future pictures, to get Gunnar to smile - have Jessa sit on his lap!

2 comments:

Tristen said...

Cute pictuers! I can't even look at Kourtney in a driver's seat! Are you kidding!? How do they grow up so dang fast!?

Kathryn said...

You've had a quite a year Tiff! Way to go Beus family!!!