My sweet Grandpa return home to his Heavenly Father and was reunited with his love, my Grandma Joan this March. It was a very sad and happy day for our family. So sad to say goodbye to him for now, but we are so happy he is with his sweetheart once again!
This is one of my favorite pictures I have of Grandpa & Grandma Stout. This was taken just days after Rylee was born - April 2006.
This is the last picture I have of my kids with Grandpa, as you can tell it was taken awhile ago!
Chad & Gunnar were pallbearers at his funeral.
The Stout cousins sending a message to Stephie who we missed so much!
Rylee & Jovie




3 comments:
Tiff - I love this post. That picture of Grandma and Grandpa with baby Rylee. It's perfect.
I love seeing the pictures of my Dad with his real smiles on before he starting getting so sick!! You were always so good to make the long journey up to visit him. Thank you.
These pictures are priceless!!! You are such a good granddaughter!!! (and sister, mom, friend, daughter, etc.)
Post a Comment