Tuesday, September 8, 2009

You Might Be A Redneck...

....If you wrestle a pig in the mud!
Yep, another first for our family! Gunnar wrestled a pig with three of his buddies last night and the Ultimate Pig Wrestling Contest in Salem. We had never heard of this event, but Gunnar's friend talked him into doing it. They set up this circular corral full of mud with a barrel in the middle. The team has 0ne minute to catch the pig and stick it, butt first, into the barrel. The team with the fastest time wins! They did it in 12.6 seconds! They ended up winning their division - they each got $50 & a shirt! They had four different divisions - PeeWee, Junior, Men/CoEd, and Women. It was hilarious to watch. The other kids were all wishing we had signed them up also. They are all making plans for next year, & I totally think we need to have a Peters girls team!! I am still trying to figure out how to blog the video clip. So please be patient with me.

5 comments:

Dennis said...

I can't wait to see the video. That is hilarious! Way to go Gunnar!

Clay said...

SIGN ME UP!!!!!!!!! That is so funny Tiff!

Clay said...

that was me, Telisa, but I am sure Clay and Adam would do it too.

Tristen said...

Seriously - I can't wait to see it. I can only imagine!

Sara said...

So funny!!
That's totally worth 50 bucks and a t shirt!