I figured it's about time for me to blog again! I have had major computer difficulties and a crazy life, and unfortunately blogging has been at the bottom of my to do list. So as usual I have several posts to blog and then you probably won't hear from me again until after Christmas!!
Here are some pictures of my crafty kids making their annual Halloween craft! I wasn't really planning on doing any crafts this Halloween, but when Gunnar made the request I couldn't resist! I had some left over wood in the shed (thank you Treavor!) and so I let the kids decide what they wanted to make, we drew up the patterns, I cut them out and they did the rest!! They were all very proud of their finished projects, but Rylee was the only one that carried hers around for days!!

Here are some pictures of my crafty kids making their annual Halloween craft! I wasn't really planning on doing any crafts this Halloween, but when Gunnar made the request I couldn't resist! I had some left over wood in the shed (thank you Treavor!) and so I let the kids decide what they wanted to make, we drew up the patterns, I cut them out and they did the rest!! They were all very proud of their finished projects, but Rylee was the only one that carried hers around for days!!
Gunnar was too cool to pose for a picture & Kourtney was so frustrated by the time she actually finished hers she wouldn't pose either! (she changed her mind after I cut everything out, so she had to wait while I re-cut things and then she is a tad bit of a perfectionist, so she kept 'messing up'!)
3 comments:
I love the crafts Tiff. Thanks for cutting some out for my kids. Cade was the only one who actually painted his. He spent hours painting them over and over and over again until he was satisfied that they were perfect zombies. You are an awesome mommy. Thanks for sharing.
Halloween crafts? What is this? I want in!! I love that you can just whip something out for your kids to do and I love that they love to do it!
I love that photo of your kids crafts in the window. The background of your yard is awesome!! What a fun tradition for your kids! They are blessed to have you!!
Post a Comment