Sunday, August 26, 2012

Triathamom

Somehow I got my crazy sisters into talking me into doing a sprint triathlon last week!  I didn't have the time I needed to train as much as I would have liked, but it was an amazing experience to swim, bike, run/walk alongside the three most amazing women I know!!  They pushed me to keep going & I will never forget this race we all conquered together!  Here a few pics our amazing mother took!  Thanks to Dad & Mom for coming to cheer us on as well as our husbands and some of our kids!  I got very emotional as we made that last bend and I could see Chad, my girls, and our parents there cheering me on!  I wish I could say we finished in record time, but the truth is we don't even know what our time was!  We started together & finished together and that's all we cared about!  Love you girls so much!  Can't wait until next year!! 
Next stop Rio!!
 12 miles on the bike - done!
Almost there!
We did it!!!
Our biggest fans!!
 Our girls all put matching numbers are there arms to show their support!!
Kat's Girls
Love this beautiful sisters of mine!!


4 comments:

Tristen said...

Best Day Ever!!! Loved every painful, wanting to die moment!

Unknown said...

I am now in tears. That was an awesome event ONLY because I was with my amazing sisters!

Caroline said...

that looks so fun. would love to do that w/ my sisters someday. you are so pretty - even tired and sweaty at the end :)

Kathryn said...

So proud of these four awesome daughters of mine!!!!!!