Sunday, August 26, 2012

Home Alone

This week brought my first week of being home alone all day as the kids headed back to school.  I wish I could say I spoiled myself and spend the week getting massages, facials, pedicures and resting, but no there was work to be done!  I did get a lot accomplished, but I missed my kids and the fun we have had this summer!  
 Gotta love the excitement in my boys faces!  It may have been equal excitement for heading back to school and getting their picture taken all in one day!!  It's just too much for them to handle!!
Thanks to sugartotdesigns.blogspot.com for the adorable back to school printables!!

3 comments:

Tristen said...

Seriously can't stop laughing at Rylee holding Gunnar's sign. Love those kids!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love these pics!! I wish you could take some time and spoil yourself while your kids are at school!!!!

Caroline said...

what a great bunch. i know i always say this, but i can NOT believe how fast they are growing up!