Our beautiful Kourtney Marie turned 13 on July 16th! I can't believe I have three teenagers now, where has the time gone?
As luck would have it the final installment of the Harry Potter movies came out a few days before Kourtney's birthday, so we decided to go all out and have a 2 day Harry Potter marathon for her party, ending with going to the midnight premiere of Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows!! It was definite 'Potter Mania' at the Beus'. The girls watched all the Harry Potter movies, played Harry Potter games, made wands, ate fun food, had a potions class & slept just a little. Thanks to the internet for all the ideas, my AMAZING sister for making all these cute printables (check out her company at www.sugartotdesigns.blogspot.com), and to Kourtney for all her help!! It was an exhausting couple of days, but hopefully it was a birthday she will never forget!!
My sister posted these pictures on her blog as well, and since she is much better at blogging than I am, I just copied these! Thanks Telisa again for all your adorable printables!! What would we do without you!!







No comments:
Post a Comment