Monday, August 29, 2011

Back to School Project

I got this desk from my sister a few weeks ago - it used to be our dad's and then my brother had it in his house for awhile, so it's definitely been used a lot. My sister was going to fix it up and put it in her house, but decided she didn't have the perfect spot to put it. I really didn't have a place to put it either, but I couldn't let it go to DI. So I brought it home and it sat in our garage for about a month until Rylee asked if we could put it in her room. So the project process began!! I told Rylee that before she started Kindergarten we would fix it up and put it in her room! Thanks to my amazing sister Telisa, who was in town for a few weeks, we got started on Friday & by Sunday night it was ready for Chad & Gunnar to haul it up to her room, just in time to start school today! To say the least, she loves it!!



2 comments:

Stephie said...

Good job you guys! Cute desk!!!!

Sorensen's said...

Awww! I keep watching those blogs that do this kind of stuff, thinking I will do that one day! Good Job! I love it.