This was Kourtney's first year going to girls camp & she was soooo excited!! I was so grateful for the opportunity that I had to be able to attend camp with both my girls! We all had a great time!

The theme for this years girls camp was "We Seek After These Things" & I had asked each ward to come up with a ship name for their ward to go along with the virtue from the 13th article of faith we assigned them. It was so fun to see what everyone came up with! Here are a few of the things I put together for the stake leaders and the wards.

The ward flags

Our stake leaders
Lake Shore 3rd ward YW & their amazing leaders!

For one of our games we had this trampoline that was a big hit!!

Craft time - making treasure boxes

Jess & her friend McKenzi rapping - one of Jess' many hidden talents!!
For our wards skit they did a spoof on Phineas & Ferb
1 comment:
Why didn't I get invited to go to that? It looks so stinkin' fun! You are AMAZING Tiffany Anne. Kind of make a sick a little. LOVE all the details for everything you did.
Post a Comment