Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Easter Sunday
Because we have had sick kids all week, Easter Sunday wasn't quite what it usually is. Rylee was the only one who got her picture taken, thanks Jess! She did look adorable and she was more than willing to pose for a few pictures!
Easter Egg Hunt at the Peters' - the big kids took over this year and hid all the eggs, helped the kids find the eggs and took pictures while the adults were inside enjoying a spiritual message! It was wonderful!


Rylee & Luke decided to check their winnings right in the middle of the kitchen floor!
We have 4 birthdays in April, so we decided to celebrate them on Easter Sunday. I volunteered to make the cake, so that I could practice my fondant skills. I am learning as I go and am far from where I want to be, but I'm gaining. Here is the cake I made for Tara, Sara, Rylee & Pyper! Happy Birthday to you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The cake was fabulous! I wish we would have eaten more - why did we have so many desserts? Seven cakes and cookies. Wow. Yours was by far the best looking.
What can I say, the cake was amazing! So are you for thinking of it! Tristen's carrot cake was yummy as well. We were blessed with a wide variety of cakes this Easter!
Looks like you are learning well your cake looks great! Rylee looked so cute on Sunday I found myself wishing my girls were small again so I would get to pick what they wore. Very cute!
Post a Comment