It doesn't seem like a year has gone by since we said goodbye to our dear Grandma Joan. I will remember that day for the rest of my life. First the phone call from mom telling me Grandma was sick and in the hospital, and then a few hours later she called back and said to get to the hospital as soon as I could because Grandma would not make it through the day. It was so unexpected, we were all taken completely off guard. That afternoon and evening I got to spend in the hospital with my Grandpa, parents, uncles, aunts, & siblings remembering and saying goodbye to Grandma, was a life changing experience for me. I miss my Grandma everyday & I am so grateful that she was a part of my life.
When we pulled up to the cemetary Grandpa was sitting on their headstone - you gotta love the guy! His legs aren't quite as strong as they used to be, I think Grandma will forgive us for sitting on her for these pictures!


2 comments:
Thanks Tiff, for the sweet tribute to your Grandma!
Sorry we sat on you Grandma! I don't think I will ever forget that day either Tiff.
Post a Comment