Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bye Bye Blankie

Kourtney came to me the other day very emotional and asked if it would be okay to throw away her blanket. This is the second "baby blanket" I have made for her because she takes them everywhere and apparently fabric is not near as durable as it once was. She asked if she could use my baby blanket (yes I still have it and it is in perfect condition - for now). This was a very difficult decision for her to make and I had to get a few pictures to document this momentus occasion.

She managed to do this without shedding a tear! Way to go Kourtney!!


4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Way to go Kourtney!! You are all grown up!

Stephanie said...

Well she sure made it worth making her one because she really loved and used it. None of my kids have ever really over used theirs.

Tristen said...

How cute is that! Way to go Kourtney. I still have my blanket too, by the way, and I have no intentions of getting rid of it. All of my kids are obsessed with their blankets. It's funny.

Unknown said...

Clay thinks I don't notice it when he steals my baby blanket in the night. He teases me for still sleeping with it but he loves it just as much. He had Bodie wrapped in it the other day and said that was the only thing that would make him happy.