Sunday, September 28, 2008

Meeting Owen Howard!

On September 11th Treavor & Sara welcomed their new little baby boy, Owen Howard Peters in this world. I was able to be there as Sara's mom came out of the delivery room tearfully exclaiming, "It's a boy!" We are so excited for them and for this exciting new adventure! Owen is a lucky little boy, and is already loved by so many. The kids got to finally meet their new little cousin a week later. Gunnar wasn't able to come because he had football practice, and Rylee wasn't so sure about holding Owen, so she is not pictured. He is a handsome little guy & we are so glad he is finally here!!


4 comments:

Kathryn said...

I know Treavor and Sara appreciated your visit and your yummy food! Owen is a cutie!!

Tristen said...

So cute - Owen is already surrounded by love.

Unknown said...

I am dying!!! Owen is adorable and I love that Zach is in his football gear.

sara said...

thank you so much for the visit and the dinner!! you are such a good sister. sorry i'm a little slow on seeing this cute post:)