Sunday, July 6, 2008

potty training update


Well we are on day five of Rylee's potty training & today was the best day yet!! She has only had one accident & even stayed dry during her nap! I don't want to get my hopes up & think we are past the worst, but I have to say that she is doing better than I expected!

My favorite part of potty training is seeing that cute little bum in underwear instead of a huge diaper! It took a minute for Rylee to figure out what I was trying to get a picture of & then she was more than willing to model her pony panties!!

This is the face Rylee makes when she starts to go potty in the toilet! She gets so excited! It is hilarious!

3 comments:

Stephie said...

Way to go, Rylee! Maybe you can give Jack a few pointers since you're the expert now!!!! Love you panties by the way!

Unknown said...

I can't get enough of her!! Give her hugs and kisses from her Aunt Jo!! BTW, I love her Care Bear cheering her on by the potty.

Kathryn said...

Thanks for the 4th of July blog!! It was a fun day!! I live for the excitement in everyone's faces either participating or spectating.