Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another potty update!

Well, it has been over a week since we started the whole potty training process & I am very happy to report that Rylee is doing fabulous! Wednesday was her first day staying dry! And she has been dry for the last two days! I found some cute "My Little Ponies" at Wal-mart the other day and bought several of them to give to her after a whole day of staying dry. She has earned four of them! The most amazing part is that she is waking up on her own during the night to go to the bathroom! I am sure I just jynx us by blogging this, but we are so proud of her progress!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, she woke up on her own to go! That is impressive! I am on day 2 of teaching Bodie how to fall asleep on his own and take naps. It breaks my heart to hear him cry . Who knew the kid could take naps longer than 20 minutes if I didn't pick him up and just gave him the binky!?! He is also eating every 3 hours instead of 2! I am so going to take a nap now!!

Kathryn said...

Congrats Tiff!! Huge accomplishment! I am happy for you!