Baseball season is starting to wind down and I am finally getting around to taking some pictures. I got to go to Gunnar's game the other day all by myself, so I made good use of my time and took some pictures! Gunnar's team has been great this year and he has had alot of fun. This particular game was their last regular season game and their first lost! It was a bummer, but hopefully they will do better in the State tournament in a few weeks!
Up to bat!
Gunnar playing catcher!

Pictures of Jess & Zach's games coming soon!!
I picked a great game to finally take pictures of Zach's game, of course it was his last game so I had no choie, but he had an in the park homerun and had some great plays on defense! He was sad to be done with baseball but looking forward to football starting next month!! When will we have our summer break is my question?
Up to bat! Chad was amazed at Zach's form in this picture! He is a real slugger!
Rounding third - home plate is in sight!
Homerun!! Way to go Zach!
Scooping up the ball and making the throw to first to get an out!
3 comments:
Way to go Gunnar, what a stud!!
I should get his autograph now!
Gunnar, you are the man! I'm glad we were able to make it to a game of yours. You are one cool dude. Cade worships you!
Post a Comment